The Daniel Robert Lynch Art Education and Scholarship Program Mission Statement
The mission of the Daniel Robert Lynch Art Education and Scholarship Program is to advance and support art education within k-12 schools including:
- Fundraising through tax-exempt donations to strengthen teacher/student art education.
- Providing financial support for art supplies and equipment.
- Supporting special projects where funds are not available from school budgets.
- Providing grants as approved by the DRL Art Committee to accredited teachers and art specialists.
- Supporting extra-curricular art functions, i.e. visiting artists, trips to art galleries, club activities, etc. that are approved by the DRL Art Committee.
- Awarding two (2) scholarships each year to graduating senior high school art students to pursue higher education in the arts.
- Supporting the performing arts, as students enhance their learning environment through participation in addition to teacher lectures.
The Daniel Robert Lynch Art Education Program does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, creed, or national origin.
All donations to the Daniel Robert Lynch Art Education Program will be made through the Cache Education Foundation. 100% of donations will be used to fund this program.
You may also wish to visit the Cache Education Foundation for further information about their programs, www.inspirethem.org.